Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cruise to Mexican Riviera - October


In October we took another cruise. This time we went to the Mexican Riviera with Spence's work friends. This was really alot of fun, we just lazed about on this cruise and took it easy.
This is a picture of coming into Puerto Vallarta.
This is me standing in front of our ship, the Norwegian Star.
One of the funnest cruise excursions we have done is the "Salsa & Salsa". This was a blast, we did this I believe in Cabo San Lucas. It was so much fun, we learned how to make 6 different salsas, guacamole and then we learned how to salsa dance. Arriba!
This is another picture of my sexy boyfriend, Spence. Yes, after 20 years he still gives me butterflies in my stomach.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I think it's about time for an update on this adorable family....right!?