Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sandbox Girl

I'm not sure what we were thinking. However, we made Arista a sandbox for her birthday present from her parents. She absolutely adores it. Here are some cute pics of her intense concentration while working in the box one day. No matter how much brushing off the clothes and rinsing the hands and feet, we still manage to bring lots of sand back into the house. Crazy!

We also found that her brothers and the neighbors kids love to play in the sandbox just as much as she does. I guess we all love to dig and scoop in the sand, no matter the age.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun. I am sure my kids would love that sandbox too. That is a favorite when they go over to some of their Gilbert cousins house. Arista is growing so fast. She is starting to look like a little girl instead of a baby. :( they do that way too fast!!!

Sarah said...

PS I like the new background!